I am blessed to work with such wonderful ladies that I consider some amazing friends. We have a fun time "playing Bunco". We rarely play, we always just visit! I try every time to get them to play, but nobody listens to me. I enjoy visiting and catching up with these ladies! Well, five out the eight of us have babies, and four of those five have had babies since October. One more in the group is due in 6 weeks. It is such a fun time in our lives. Yesterday, everyone came over to visit and let all the babies meet! We have one set of triplets, who are 20 months, one set of twins, and the rest are single births. Only one triplet came yesterday and they had to leave early to get home and help feed the rest of the crew. We forgot to get a picture before the babies were in the carseats, so we did our best to try to capture the moment!
Here they are all lined up from oldest to youngest: Layla, Hudson, Hayes, Avery, and Garrett! So sweet....I know they are going to be great friends!
This is Garrett Buehner. I taught 3rd grade with his mom, Stephanie! She is a sweet and precious friend of mine. Garrett is 5 weeks old. He is such a sweet baby boy and slept most of the time they were here!
Here is my little stinker! She was a sweet baby and enjoyed meeting all her new friends! Avery is 8 weeks old.
Next, are the twins! This is Hayes Williams. His mom, Suzanne, teaches first grade right next door to me. Our due dates were 3 days apart, but of course she had her twins early. They are 3 weeks older than Avery. She is a precious person and a wonderful mom! These boys were so sweet when they were here.
Here is Hudson Williams! So sweet and precious! The twins are 11 weeks old.
Now we have Layla Giachelli! I taught 3rd grade with her mom, Claire, last year. She is a wonderful mom and friend! Poor Layla's tummy was hurting her last night, but here she is a happy girl! Layla is almost 4 months old.
I hope to get together with these sweet babies very soon!
How much fun! I miss seeing all of you each day! If you ever need a sub for bunco - call me. I don't know how to play, but am sure you can teach me!
ReplyDelete