Well, this past weekend we had a very busy and fun weekend. Avery had a lot of firsts in her life. Friday night, Avery and I spent the night in Durant and Jake went to Grenada for an overnight meeting. On Saturday, Avery and I went and picked up Jake in Grenada and then we all went to Starkville. When we got to Starkville, we went to eat at The Grill with Jake's brother and his girlfriend. This was Avery's frist time in a resturant and she slept the whole time! Then, we went to a wedding at the chapel at MSU. Avery's first wedding and she slept throught it, too! Are we seeing a pattern here? I was a happy momma, though! I was glad she was sleeping because that meant she wasn't crying. Saturday night, Avery met her great-great-grandmother, who is in the nursing home. Nanny was so excited to meet Avery! Then on Sunday, Avery went to church. She slept through our Sunday school and then Avery and I went to the Mom Room during the church service. She had a busy weekend and was a sweet girl! I hope she likes to go places and is not a home-body!
No comments:
Post a Comment